This individual will act as the vital link between HR Specialists and the departments, providing HR support and advisory on HR policies and processes to the departments, specifically on the manpower planning, recruitment and selection, employee relations, grievance handling and staff engagement. He/she will be required to provide timely HR reports to the management, assist in formulating, reviewing and improving the effectiveness of HR policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree; a postgraduate Diploma in HRM will be an added advantage.
• At least 5 years’ relevant working experience in Business HR role, preferably in healthcare or education related industry.
• Good understanding of common HR practices and Employment related legislation.
• Good communications, conflict management, presentation and written skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving aptitude is required.