Tuition fees for the MD-PhD track comprises two components.
For MD-PhD students admitted in Academic Year 2019-2020, annual tuition fees for the MD component are as follows
- Singapore Citizens: SGD 47,050 (GST subsidy provided)
- Singapore Permanent Residents: SGD 54,600 (GST subsidy provided)
- International Students: SGD 67,000 (inclusive of GST)
However, all MD-PhD students at Duke-NUS, depending on the year in which they enter their PhD programme, will also receive:
For MD-PhD students entering PhD programme before AY2018:
- A MD-PhD Pre-Research Scholarship shortly after beginning their PhD, equivalent in value to tuition fees paid for the first 2 years of MD programme; and
- A MD-PhD Final Year Scholarship in their final MD year, equivalent in value to the tuition fees payable for their final phase of MD studies.
For MD-PhD students entering PhD programme from AY2018:
A MD-PhD Tuition Support Scholarship shortly after beginning their PhD and upon starting their final phase of MD studies, equivalent in value to tuition fees paid for their first 2 years as well as their final phase of MD studies respectively. For the PhD component, MD-PhD students will receive
- A scholarship covering 100% of tuition and miscellaneous fees payable for the 4-year duration; and
- A monthly stipend for the 4-year duration of the PhD.
To find out about the financial aid available, visit Information on Scholarship and Financial Aid Schemes.