To expand CARE’s expert resource pool to facilitate collaborations and partnerships
- Qualifications and experiences relevant to CARE’s research and education portfolios
- Ability and willingness to contribute to CARE initiatives
- Interest and commitment to work on ageing research together with CARE’s staff (for early career researchers)
Scope of Activities:
Associates are expected to contribute on a regular and ongoing basis to one or more of the following CARE’s activities:
- Collaborative research
- Collaborative projects
- Educational activities – lectures, workshops etc.
- 2 years (renewable)
- The CARE’s associate position is an honorary appointment.
- Recommendation by an existing CARE staff
- Support from at least 2 members of the CARE’s Scientific Advisory Committee
Please email letter of interest to Ms. Normala Manap, Senior Associate Director at firstname.lastname@example.org