The selected candidate will work with other researchers at CARE on a number of projects, with the primary responsibilities including:
- Support project management tasks, including managing project documentation, preparing reports and coordinating with survey research firms and other agencies
- Assist in quantitative data analysis using SAS or Stata
- Conduct literature reviews
- Assist in preparing presentations, research proposals, writing and editing research papers and policy and research briefs
- Assist with CARE’s other significant initiatives where required
- Bachelor’s degree in sociology, economics, epidemiology, public health, psychology, social work or a related discipline
- Experience in quantitative data analysis for a research project, thesis or term paper
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Motivated, takes initiative, and has the ability to work independently and harmoniously in a multi-disciplinary setting
- Team player with strong organisational and interpersonal skills
Interested applicants should send their curriculum vitae, a covering letter, and a pdf file of a recent research project report, thesis or term paper. Please also ask three referees to send letters of recommendation on their letterheads. Please send all the documents to Ms. Normala Manap, Senior Associate Director at email@example.com.
We regret that we can only notify shortlisted candidates.