CoRE has established the ASEAN Regulators Tuition Support scholarship scheme which is offered to nationals of the ASEAN member countries who have gained admission into the Graduate Certificate in Pharmaceutical Regulation Programme.
Up to 5 scholarships have been set aside for this award annually, which commences with the Fundamentals Module every September.
This scholarship will be awarded to cover the tuition, registration and service fees. The nominated student will be required to complete a total of 4 modules out of the 8 modules offered.
Scholarship awardees must be working at an ASEAN* National Regulatory Agency or Ministry of Health, who meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries need to present documentary evidence of their competence in written and spoken English (e.g. TOEFL or IELTS)
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience at the application deadline:
- Years of working experience may be cumulative over different periods of time and
- Scope of working experience should be within the discipline of the designated graduate certificate.
* Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
A candidate may not be considered for the CoRE Tuition Support Scholarship if:
- He/She does not fulfil the 3 eligibility requirements listed above
- His/Her application is incomplete or received after the deadline
The School’s decisions on the selection of Scholars are final and disputes surrounding its decisions will not be entertained
The CoRE ASEAN Regulators Tuition Support Scholarship will be awarded to cover the tuition, registration and service fees.
Interested applicants need to submit the following documents to email@example.com
All applicants will be notified by email on the outcome of their application and scholarship.