This programme provides a concise coverage of the essential knowledge for bringing IVD into the market, covering topics of practical relevance which will help learners to build a strong foundation in both the scientific knowledge and understanding of the factors affecting the success of product development and commercialisation.
Through the training materials, DxCODE aims to provide you with a self-paced programme that addresses your need to understand the fundamental requirements for approval and commercialization of In Vitro Diagnostic devices.
- Obtain an overview of the landscape for IVD and the market growth
- Gain an understanding of the IVD Development Process
- Align your design concepts to commercial goals
- Integrate regulatory requirements into product development plans
- Gain insights for successful commercialisation of your IVD