Education Qualifications: MBBS, M Med (Paed), FAMS, FRCPCH
Professor Chay is a Professor at Duke-NUS Medical School and Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore (NUS) and Adjunct Professor, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine. She received her MBBS and M Med (Paediatrics) from the National University of Singapore and MSoc (Counseling) from University of South Australia. She is also a fellow of the College of Paediatrics and Child Health, Academy of Medicine, Singapore and Chapter of Clinician Educator.
Teaching and training for more than 20 years, Professor Chay has been an outstanding mentor and educator making significant contributions to the professional initiation and development of innumerable medical students and residents in the areas of paediatrics and paediatric respiratory medicine.
Professor Chay is instrumental in shaping the education for the next generation of healthcare providers and strongly promotes interprofessional learning.
Professional Appointment and Committee Memberships:
- Senior Consultant, Department of Paediatrics, KK Women's and Children's Hospital
- Professor, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
- Adjunct Professor, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- AM•EI Golden Apple Award – Programme Excellence Award (2018)
- National Outstanding Clinician Mentor Award (2014)
Leadership positions / roles in Education: