Research Affairs Department (RAD)
RAD provides research administration support to faculty members under the Office of Research.
The key support functions of the Department include the following:
• Faculty Matters
• Research Agreement Matters
• Research Administration Matters
Click here for more information on RAD
Research Operations Department
The Research Operations Department supports the School’s research activities by:
• Ensuring that all the research laboratories are in good operating condition;
• Ensuring that research equipment are well maintained;
• Working with the researchers to purchase necessary equipment; and
• Ensuring that research Core Facilities are efficiently and optimally operated.
Click here for more information on Research Operations
Sponsored Research Department (SRD)
SRD performs the pre and post-award administration of sponsored projects (funded by public and private funders) at Duke-NUS. The SRD acts as the bridge between the funders and research scientists at Duke-NUS with regard to the coordination of grant applications and administration of awarded grants.