During the period of the SHN, you are required to remain in your place of residence at all times for a 14-day period. Unlike the Leave of Absence, which allows returnees to leave briefly to buy meals and necessities, a person under SHN is not to leave his/her place of residence at any time. Support will be provided where needed. You should also:
- Take your temperature twice daily (morning and afternoon) and declare them. Photographs of the temperature readings should be taken and retained for seven days, in case of need for verification.
- Monitor your health closely and seek medical attention immediately if you are unwell.
- Minimise contact and avoid sharing personal items with others who are living with you.
- Avoid having visitors at your residence.
- Keep a record of persons you come into contact with. You may resume regular activities after the 14-day period, i.e. Day 15, if you are well, without need for special medical clearance